- This south-Indian breakfast dish is effective in weight loss. Many people have lost weight after eating idlis for a month. Idli Street offers wide variety of idli’s like Rava idli, Raagi idli, fat free butter idli’s etc.
2. Idli diet doesn’t mean having idlis 3 times a day. You can include this in your breakfast and as an evening snack. Come and enjoy morning specials and evening specials at Idli Street to rejuvenate your soul.
3. Idlis help in weight loss as they are steamed. Steamed food doesn’t have fat and calories that can increase your weight.
4. Idlis should be cooked in healthy method to enjoy its weight loss benefits. Idlis are made with urad dal and rice. Thus, this south-Indian dish is easy to digest and healthy. At Idli Street our expert chef team follows the authentic and traditional recipes in the process of making delicious idlis.
5. They digest and flush out easily. Idlis if made only with rice batter can be little heavy on the stomach. Rice is one of the causes of weight gain.
6. Moreover, just having urad dal and rice will not compensate for the other nutritional supplements that are required on a regular basis. Add some green vegetables and Indian spices to make idlis tasty and more nutritious. Give a try of idli street’s signature idli’s and stay healthy and fit.
7. If you steam idli and have it with citrus juice (like grape, orange or lemon juice), you can burn fats and also prevent carbs of rice from depositing in the body.
Have a healthy food lead a healthy life style.
Follow us on http://www.facebook/idlistreet
For a franchise enquiry contact on 8143650999
Write to us at email@example.com