we are the leading restaurant consultants in Pan India.
For more info
visit us at http://www.jfcfoodconsulting.com
write to us at email@example.com
contact us on +91 7207071699, 040-27100999
JFC Food Consulting LLP..
Start up Restaurant Consultants in India..
For an inquiry contact us on 7207071699
Visit us at http://www.jfcfoodconsulting.com
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Health Benefits of Star Fruit:
- Star fruit is one of the very low-calorie exotic fruits. 100 g fruit just provides 31 calories, which is much lower than for any other popular tropical fruits.
- The fruit along with its waxy peel provides a good amount of dietary fiber. Fiber helps prevent absorption of dietary LDL-cholesterol in the gut.
- Star fruit contains good quantities of vitamin-C. Vitamin-C is a powerful natural antioxidant. 100 g of fresh fruit provides 34.7 mg or 57% of daily required levels of vitamin-C.
- Star fruit is rich in antioxidant phytonutrient polyphenolic flavonoids. Some of the important flavonoids present are quercetin, epicatechin, and gallic acid.
- Besides, it is a good source of B-complex vitamins such as folates, riboflavin, and pyridoxine (vitamin B-6).
- It also carries a small amount of minerals and electrolytes like potassium, phosphorus, and zinc and iron. Potassium is an important component of cell and body fluids helps controlling heart rate and blood pressure; thus, it counters bad influences of sodium.
To know more about us. Visit http://www.jfcfoodconsulting.com
Like us on facebook http://www.facebook.com/idlistreet
write to us at email@example.com
For a Franchise inquiry contact us on 8143650999