- They are light and doesn’t make you feel lethargic. Moreover, idlis are made with rice, so it is difficult to digest this staple south-Indian dish.
- Idlis are gluten-free because they are not made with wheat. So, if you are gluten to wheat, you can have idlis over rotis or paranthas for breakfast.
- Idli is nutritious as it is a rich source of carbohydrates, fibres and proteins.
- As idlis are fermented, it becomes more protein and vitamin rich. When fermented, the bio availability of proteins and vitamins B content in the food increases.
- If rice makes you fat, you can make idlis with whole wheat. Whole wheat idlis aid easy weight loss, are digestible and good for diabetics.
- Rice can increase the blood sugar levels so, diabetics can have whole wheat idlis.
Happy eating , Have a Healthy Life Style…
mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For an inquiry contact us on 7207071699,8143650999