WHO IS A FOOD SERVICE CONSULTANT?
Your one stop solution for all Hospitality Needs.
Generally speaking, a food service consultant is an independent professional advisor who, for a defined scope of work and related fee, works as an advocate for their client in achieving their goals through the design and implementation of food service facilities and/or operations/management systems. Consultants provide expertise, knowledge and experience to provide assistance that does not exist in-house, or by providing resources not available at the time. As independent professionals their primary focus is the welfare of the client organization that they serve.
- Conducts the project feasibility study.
- Advises in project site selection.
- Menu Designing and re- designing.
- Very knowledgeable in the food service and hospitality industry
- Provides specific/specialized expertise
- Usually involved for limited, specified period
- Brings high degree of industry experience
- Advises and educates clients on wide range of topics
- Provides independent, objective advice
- Facilitates between project team and food service operations professionals
- Acts as an advocate for food service operations
- Enhances client’s business
- Conducts necessary Training programs to staff
- Advises in Food Cost controlling
- Advises in loss control and waste management
- Helps in recruiting and placing the right candidate in the right job.
JFC FOOD CONSULTING LLP.
Visit us at http://www.jfcfoodconsulting.com
Follow us on https://twitter.com/jfcfoodconsult1
like us on https://www.facebook.com/jfcfoodconsulting/
write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For inquiries contact us on 7207071699, 8143650999, 65890999